Monday, August 19, 2013

Random, Crazy, Jumbled Mess

The title describes two things: a.) my life b.) this post.

Let's Begin...

1. After a chat with my mom, we have decided Woody can grow up....but only to be a good guy. Good guys send you a huge flower arrangement when you come home from work in tears. They bring home dinner, vacuum, do dishes, and entertain babies. Thanks Hubs, you really are awesome.

2. Speaking of Woody, I mean, tell me you don't melt??!! He is 13 months people. I cannot even handle it.


3. I love this outfit. I have no idea on the source, sorry. This dress needs to be on me, like yesterday. Of course, a smidge longer to make it teacher appropriate. 

(Girl Crush!)

4. Big, no HUGE, thank you to those of you who have sent me sweet e-mails, texts, phone calls or have just said a little prayer for me this past week. Some days are easier than others, but the good thing about days are that you face one at a time and bad ones end.

And if you are feeling discouraged, I leave you with my new favorite verse.

But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. 


2 Chronicles 15:7 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...