Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can't Pinch Me!

Because I am wearing green! I really don't know my hertitage all that well, but I am sure somewhere down there, I have some Irish in me. So, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

(Disclaimer: Romper not to be worn to school!! How cute would it look at an U2 (because they're Irish)concert though?!)
T Bags maxi dress
$99 - theoutnet.com

Dorothy Perkins green dress
34 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Aaiko beaded top
52 EUR - welikefashion.com

TopShop one shoulder romper
$55 - topshop.com

Gold shoes
$95 - irregularchoice.com

Dorothy Perkins leather shoulder bag
18 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Ariella Collection leaf ring
$78 - nordstrom.com

Hoop earring
$14 - portiajewelry.com

Sunglass
$8.99 - retrocitysunglasses.com

Circle scarve
$20 - modcloth.com


And while we have our fun on this greenest of holidays, I found it only appropriate to leave with prayer from St. Patrick's breastplate.

Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...